Canon Ij Setup PIXMA MG3020
canonprintersetup.cc – Canon Ij Setup PIXMA MG3020, Meet the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One, an inexpensive wireless printer for all of your home printing, scanning and repetition desires. With nice options like the Canon PRINT app, the PIXMA MG3020 makes it straightforward to print nice trying photos and documents wirelessly2 from your smartphone or pill. It will even support ex gratia XL ink cartridges – therefore you’ll replace ink less usually.
PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Printing is of prime quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and it’s quick with eight.0 ipm and four.0 ipm print speeds in black and color, severally. Documents up to eight.5 x 14″ in size will be generated, while an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed on the unit permits for scanning associate degreed repetition with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi.
This printer incorporates a Hybrid Ink System for long lasting prints and options local area network and USB a pair of.0 for connecting to a pc or home network. to boot, it’s Wi-Fi for printing over a wireless network or whereas employing a mobile device. car Power On turns the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet on once it detects a print job, and it conjointly incorporates a quiet mode if you’re printing late at nighttime.
The electrical device conjointly options buttons for color and black-and-white copies. as a result of there is not any LCD screen on the PIXMA MG3020, you wish to press the acceptable Copy button repeatedly to form multiple copies. mistreatment the electrical device, you’ll create copies to ikon paper, however solely onto four x 6-inch ikon paper. you cannot perform additional advanced copy jobs as a result of there’s no actual repetition software system.
How to Setup and Install the Driver :
Plug in the printer’s power cable and make sure it’s turned on. plugging within the printer’s power line Connect the enclosed cable (usually a USB cable) from the printer to the pc. Note: the method are completely different if you are using a wireless printer; we’ll speak a lot of that shortly.
2. Connect the included cable (usually a USB cable) from the printer to the computer. Note: The process will be different if you’re using a wireless printer; we’ll talk more about that later on.
3. On your computer, locate the Printer settings. If you’re using a Windows computer, you’ll find these in the Control Panel. If you’re using a Mac, you’ll find them in System Preferences.
4. Look for the option to Add a printer, then follow the instructions that appear.
5. Now it’s time to try printing something! For example, you could try printing this test page. After you click the link, select File > Print from your web browser’s menu, or simply press Ctrl+P on your keyboard (or Command+P if you’re on a Mac).
6. A dialog box will appear. Locate and select the new printer from the list, then click Print.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Windows 10 (32-bit)Windows 10 (64-bit)Windows 8.1 (32-bit)Windows 8.1 (64-bit)Windows 8 (32-bit)Windows 8 (64-bit)Windows 7 (32-bit)Windows 7 (64-bit)Windows Vista (32-bit)Windows Vista (64-bit)Windows XP (32-bit)
Canon Ij Setup PIXMA MG3020
MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) Download
MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac) Download
ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac) Download
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (debian Packagearchive) Download